McCottry Foundation awards grants on a quarterly basis under outlined elected social causes. The subject of our focus changes each quarter so that we may extend our assistance, equally, to many organizations in varying fields.
Issued grants will value anywhere from $500 and upward. It is emphasized that any money received is to be used solely towards programs and projects that focuses on the interest under which you applied.
All nonprofits are welcome to submit a letter of intent, but only qualified charities will be asked to continue in the application process.
- 1.) Submit a Letter of Intent.
- 2.) If approved, an invitation to submit a full application is requested.
- 3.) Application is reviewed by McCottry Foundation within 30 days of submission.
- 4.) If necessary, a site visit occurs to see first hand how our funding will help nonprofits.
- 5.) Grant award winners are announced, and a nonprofit partnership will begin.
Letters of IntentApplications will no longer be accepted by mail or email
If you would like to be considered for a grant, the first step is to submit a letter of intent below on or before 11:59pm on May 14, 2020.
Applicants submitting letters of intent will be notified by March 1, 2020 if selected and will be asked to submit full proposals. Final decisions will be announced the week of July 1, 2020.